Sunday, November 23, 2008

first stroke

just thinking y m i writing dis ......n dat too at d tym wen i hav got a loooooooooooooooot to study n dat too in a very less tym
newaz......dos hu don get tym tym ....don get it ever......
m writing dis one forrrr......forrr me , n for my madness of making a hard copy of watever strikes my mind .....after all u gotta store ur stuff at a single place.....
besides, my some of d frnz wanted dis to be done......n how could i forget my roomie dear.....kimz,....hu waz abt 2 create d one for me.....if i don.....
so here is it!!!!.....
have a looooooot to put up here!......how n ven......donno just gonna write watever strikes my mind first.......don miind if its rubbish(zeher in my collg lingo)......after all writing well is not everyone's cup of tea......speacilly for a growing kid lyk mee.....
plzz ppl m bad at spelling ......struggling wid dat since kidhood......ohhhh m realling going aimless ryt now........
so shud stop.....
comment discuss, nething ...................dat i lyk.....d new car on road, d recent bean show, force india talks....jee n ur preps......nnnnn.......
d things i really wonder ven m serious(though m rarely serious)......viz.....positivity, guts to move against d odds....psycology of success.....ur aimbitions.....just be free to say.....dat yes"i dare to dream high.....aim high.....work for it"....."NEVER SAY DIE.....

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

thnks fr relievin me frm creating ur blog.. :P keep blooooginn rockie. :)

Anonymous said...

keep bloggin yaar.!
gud luck ahead!

Rizwan said...

its a good one