Thursday, July 9, 2009

SnApShOtS!!....

Traveling back to the flashes of life!...my last day at my “alma mater” I remember. Unlike other students, that day I was the happiest person existing on this earth, not very aware of the adieu paid,….or shall I say I was not in senses….as usual…Lost in my own world. A nerd who was happy to get more time to study and focus on the big chase (you know …the big chase 2008)

…..

Rest I all consider, to be a history….history , not glorious or what…but a history…a history of mental ups…..and academical downs…..and downs!

Anyways…Almost a year and a half since then …..today, getting back to senses, I really miss those fights those fellows,….those chants of laughter in d terrace, the crystal eyes of mates…….each with a different plot of future!.....That routine monotonous life of past,today seems sooo divine…..so pure….n sooo free….as if spirit of a social being….unchains itself to dive…deeper into the sea of reason…

much water has run under the bridge since then……a bridge lying still, firm, witnessing the running water, the slipping tym…..the bridge of my existence….my being… those two little feet have been grounded so deep somewhere in the roots of kumaoun…that even the most furious typhoon from the deepest of skies cant root it out!...

It drags me…..to the air of laughter…where every mind was so pure……every being was so kind…….

The world still is same, the same people, the same existence….….but somewhere we have changed….the relations …and the identities. And no surprise, new world, new plot, and a new look towards life….a changed face….a changed persona……

Wherever I go whatever I do in my life….i’ll carry shackles of my past with my identity….

Those walks to remember, that love that tender…..when teachers were more of preachers…and we….the disciples!...honestly…the tide of time swept the innocence….the innocence which simply lost in learning the norms of society….

I can now measure the pros and cons…..may be I can read the wit of people…the double meaning of their twisted talks….but lost is that fearless sight, that dived deep into eyes of people….firm, care free…..with a strong belief….”all are good as god”…….

The drift in time can change surroundings….but it surely can't change me…..i was born to set free……to live my part of social life….to share sorrows….to be a a part of laughter,to do my share of work,to shoulder my responsibilities.but not to sacrifice my existence.I don need a soulmate to solve my virtue……a soul is enough to be its mate…..for eternity!

3 Comments:

Anand said...

Hello fellow blogger,

Your write very well. Good.

Why the header image? It distracts your readers. And you use more "Punctuation marks" than your words count altogether.

Anumeha said...

thnx...got it removed,..and punctuations-thats a habit m trying to get rid of!

Rahil said...

School days...ahh.no comparisons..!! I miss them like hell...

And u have expressed those days so beautifully..!!

Also u used a phrase "A Walk to remember.."..coincidently its the tiltle of my blog and my favourite movie too..